Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Rob and Laura's Wedding

It has been a few weeks now, but I wanted to add pictures when I made a post to the blog. Curt's brother, Rob got married on January 3rd to Laura. It was a fun and long weekend. Curt and I helped Curt's mom, Colleen, and sister, Amy, with the rehearsal dinner. Then we helped with the set up and decorating at the wedding/reception site. And then the day of the wedding Curt was a groomsman so we arrived early for him to get ready and for myself to help with the rest of the setup. I also served cake during the reception and then our job at the end of the day was to deliver all of the presents to their house. It was a beautiful wedding. And it was great because they were able to use several of things we had at our wedding.


(These are the vases and mirrors from our wedding)
(I also made mints that were on each table in heart-shaped crystal dishes)

(Curt and his mom)
(Curt and myself)


(Curt and Amy)


(Rob and Laura)


No comments: