Sunday, December 28, 2008

31 weeks!

We had an appointment last week before Christmas and everything looks good! Our Doctor was out of the office, so we met with a nurse practioner. As usual, the baby's heartbeat sounds good and my belly measures how it should! The nurse practioner was able to feel my belly and decipher that the baby is in the correct position and it will probably stay that way until it is born. She said the head was down...I asked her what was on my right side, because that is where I keep getting kicked and poked, she said that was the knees and feet. Since the last appointment I have been having to keep record of the baby's movements. After looking at the chart, I believe the nurse was impressed with how active the baby is. And let me tell you, it is active...

For our Christmas present to each other, Curt and I purchased a "fancy" camera. We figured this would be a great investment with a baby on its way. Hope everyone's Christmas was good!

No comments: