Saturday, October 16, 2010

Homecoming/Senior Night

Last night was our homecoming football game and senior night. Before the homecoming game they do a noise parade. Each class and group puts together a float and we drive through Redmond making as much noise as possible so that Redmond knows it is homecoming and get everyone ready for the game. This year Logan rode in the truck while Curt drove the trailer full of cheerleaders...she had a great time. She kept trying to look back and see her cheerleaders and then she could see the group in front of us. It was also senior night before the game. I have 4 senior cheerleaders this year, these 4 girls were on my JV squad my first year as a cheer coach...I still can't believe they are seniors already and that it has been 4 years! It has been great being able to coach them again this and I am going to miss them next year!

No comments: