Monday, September 1, 2008

Cheerleading Season Has Begun

As some of you may know, Laramie is the JV Cheerleading Coach at Redmond High School. I thoroughly enjoy being a coach and watching the girls learn from the things I have taught them. This is my second year as a coach. I have a great group of girls this year who are quick learners and eager to improve and will do pretty much anything to get better...(I said pretty much).

The week before last was the start of daily doubles, meaning we practice twice a day for two weeks. September 11th is our first game and I can't wait to see how the girls perform.

Our cheer seasons ends in February and I informed the girls of Curt and I's news (Baby Barnett) which we are due at the end of February, I told them that if everything goes good I will be there until the end of their season...so hopefully that will be the case!

No comments: